NINE VIDEOS PUBLISHED AT ONCE!

Hi guys! Today I published nine videos at once! All of them are short - take a look at them!

Beautiful views:


In this video you will see beautiful views around you when flying with helicopter...

Businesses


In this video you can see how methamphetamine and marijuana businesses looks like from the inside...

Cheater


Once again you can see how cheaters can destroy your fun from the game...

Civilian


Watch this strange bug - I saw a civilian while playing adversary mode in the sky...

Courier


I was delivering packages, when selling the bikers cargo...

Flying bag


Funny bug, when one of the bags, where the supplies were, where flying...

Lags


You can see how having the lags looks like from the other perspective...

Office's Land


How the office's land looks like. This land is above my office in Maze Bank...

Oooops


Funny moment when my car landed in so strange position, that I couldn't do anything...



Here you have last three entries from my Facebook fanpage









Here you have all playlist on my YouTube channel... Check them out! 😊













Komentarze

Popularne posty z tego bloga

NEW STUNT RACES - VOLTIC ROCKET

Let's start our jurney with bunker and Gunrunning! | Rozpocznijmy naszą przygodę z bunkrem i dodatkiem Dozbrojenie!

SECUROSERV - ALL AVAILABLE OFFICES, WEREHOUSES AND CAR STORAGES